Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I've been hacked!
For those of you who don't know, my msn email account was hacked yesterday. He/she sent out an email to my contacts list, as me, saying I was in London and had lost my wallet and needed money. C'mon, a wallet? London? I wish I could say I've been there. And if I really needed help, like I would send out an email. There's a thing called a phone...works much faster. It took up a lot of time yesterday, but I think I have everything straightened out and hopefully the worst is over. I updated my email address on every account I could think of. So make sure you delete my old msn email, and my new one is jlsmart27@gmail.com. And if you get any emails in the future from that msn account, it is NOT me. The password and the secret question used to get the password have been changed, so I can't get into it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment