Looking through my photos of her so far, and knowing how she looks today...her color is a lot better. She had her check-up yesterday and everything looks good, though her pediatrician thinks she may have fractured her clavicle during delivery. Her left shoulder got stuck under my pubic bone, and when her head came out her right shoulder came with it, which shouldn't really happen. My doctor had the NICU nurses come down and check her, and they said she seemed fine. But after we came home Jared & I both noticed that she didn't move her left arm much, and it seemed to hurt her when we moved it. So, we have to take her for an xray, but it will fix itself. The kids love her, but they are driving us crazy. I think it's a combination of having a new baby in the house, christmas, christmas vacation and sugar. Conner & Mallory are the hardest. Today Mal kept taking toys from Conner & even Ashton, then she'd run around the house so they couldn't get it. I got after her and I said (mostly to myself), "I don't even know who you are...." But she heard me and with the saddest look on her face said, "I'm Mallory". I felt so bad....but seriously...what happened to my kids?! I'm ready for school to start....
What a sweety. She's looking more and more like a Smart.
ReplyDeleteI looove the pic of Kels with her... really good one. MOm and I had a good laugh reading about Mallory. Remind you of us as kids??? (sure reminds me of Grant & I as kids)
ReplyDelete