Here are a few pictures we took at the hospital of Sophie. Everything went well. We were all surprised by her size (even my doctor) at 8 lbs, 11 oz. and 19 inches long. She shares a birthday with Papa Kim, on December 17th, born at 6:15 pm. She's still not my biggest baby! Ashton holds that title. The kids all love her & were so anxious for us to get home so they could hold her. They were only allowed to see her thru the nursery windows at the hospital because of new visitor restrictions. We are so glad to be home!
YEAH!!!!!!!! I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to email and ask you if Sophie was here yet. Congratulations on another beautiful baby. When was she born? Sounds like not too long ago. You're a rock star for getting her on your blog so fast!
I updated the post with when/time she was born...guess some people may want to know! My dad was pretty excited to have her come on his bday, and he got out of missionary stuff that night to come see us!
Man, can you say "Smart"? She looks SO much like a Smart. I see Mal, Conner, and maybe a little Emma in that baby face. I love it. Yay for babies. We love you and miss you all.
YEAH!!!!!!!! I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to email and ask you if Sophie was here yet. Congratulations on another beautiful baby. When was she born? Sounds like not too long ago. You're a rock star for getting her on your blog so fast!
ReplyDeleteI updated the post with when/time she was born...guess some people may want to know! My dad was pretty excited to have her come on his bday, and he got out of missionary stuff that night to come see us!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe my little sister has six kids. Wow. Hugs and snuggles to you and your family! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteSHe's kinda smiling in that second picture! It's too bad you can't really update the website url... smart seven 'n sophie now!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
Man, can you say "Smart"? She looks SO much like a Smart. I see Mal, Conner, and maybe a little Emma in that baby face. I love it. Yay for babies. We love you and miss you all.
ReplyDelete