Sophie is 4 weeks old! They change so fast, and we have been trying to be better about taking pictures.
When Jared and I are in the office working, she gets to recline in her carseat and join in on the "fun".
Conner is so sweet to her! I wish he'd be just as sweet to Mallory, but no such luck. He's probably kissed her more than I have, and when she cries after her bath he's always right in her face singing her a song.
Look at that face! Look at those cheeks! Just before this picture she had pooped up the front of her pj's. I was at the school & Jared called...
"Are you on your way home?"
Lucky for him (and Sophie) I was.
JT did the same thing to Patrice last weekend at the youth dance. Jayden had a poopy diaper and he called to see if she was coming home. She had an errand to run before going home, and then locked her keys out of her car. We had to go rescue her and then take the kids I had with me home before she got home. JT had to change the poopy diaper. Such hard work, fatherhood.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures!! That last one of Sophie looks like someone made a dumb joke and she doesn't quite get it.... (Love the cocked eyes.)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if she will still be Conner's favorite when she gets old enough to push him away and say 'no'....
~Beka