
It has been mentioned by some, when at my house, that it is so clean, and how do I keep it clean with kids. I have had a few people say that they have never seen my house messy. These people need to drop by more often! I admit that I like a clean house. I don't really like to clean, but as long as I have a good cd to listen to, with a good beat, I can get it done. My kids have also become incredible helpers. So, for anyone who has never seen my house messy, here are two pictures to prove it happens, a lot! Usually if I walk into their rooms & it looks like this I clean it up right then, even if they are playing, and scold them for making such a mess. We have been trying to teach them to clean up toys they are playing with before getting out another one, obviously that has gone in one ear and out the other. So, as I sit here all I can think about is cleaning their rooms. But I need to let my kids be kids, make a mess, and play.

Cute post Jersh. I remember in Virginia once, I had the townhouse spotless and organized and was being a witch to the kids to keep it that way. Then I wondered why they were all depressed and fighting, and I think the HG told me I have the choice to either have a clean house or happy kids. I decided Happy Kids is better. Hope you're loving that new baby. Love ya
ReplyDeleteSometimes I'll be cleaning their rooms up before lunch and the thought will come to me, why are you cleaning? It's the middle of the day, they aren't done making a mess. When all is said and done who cares how clean or messy your house was, right?
ReplyDeleteWhy clean in the middle of the day? Because seeing it clean, even if it's for a few minutes in the middle of the day, feels good!
ReplyDeleteCute post! I remember having the family room downstairs covered in toys for days and telling Dad we would continue the next day, so we COULDN'T clean it up.... good times.