Kelsey, Emma, Joe & Ethan. They were having a discussion about which was better, Brandon Mull's 'Fablehaven' series, or JK Rowling's 'Harry Potter'.
Conner, Mallory, Wesley and Hyrum. These little rascals were having so much fun together. Here they are giving me their best werewolf face. I think Mallory lost.
The best place to hang out in any house, the kitchen!
Kelsey with Lily and Beka with Lucy
I found these two downstairs watching 'New Moon', which probably influenced the other kids decision to be werewolves.
Again, the kitchen is the best place!
Jared had a lot of questions for Joe about being home-schooled.
Hyrum came running into the front room & jumped behind the couch Jared & I were sitting on to hide. I put the camera behind my head without looking & snapped this shot. Hyrum is a cutie, and Conner loves to play with him.
Does Tiff home school? Why does it seem like the more kids a mom has the more that she can do it ALL???? I know I'm not supposed to have these feelings, but I'm a tad big jealous of you awesome moms (you included Jersh).
ReplyDeleteDon't think for even one minute that you aren't an awesome Mom, Liesel! Maile and Alex are lucky to have you. I'm pretty sure I don't have the patience for home-schooling.
ReplyDelete