Mallory turned 4 years old yesterday, May 2nd!
Mallory on her new scooter and new helmet.

She giggled the whole time we sang Happy Birthday! She is such a cute little girl!

I made the mistake of letting her come to Macey's with me to pick a cake out. It was
way too much cake for just us! But she loved it & I'm such a sucker.

OK, siblings....do you remember toys similar to these? I don't know if it's the same thing or not, but I remember having several of these fuzzy little animals. I went into ToysRUs for My Little Pony and Barbie stuff and ended up filling my cart with these. I saw them and could barely keep my voice down, I was so excited! Jared told me I was living vicariously through her, but he does it with the boys with all their GI Joe and Star Wars stuff, so who cares. Calico Critters are my new favorite thing! Kelsey & Emma helped me open all the boxes & they were as giddy as I was. The details in these toys are amazing, from tiny buttons to working night lights. Kelsey said, "I wish I could go back in time and have these toys when I was little!" Later that night who was in playing with Mallory? KELSEY! I love it. Keep them young as long as you can, I say.
Kelsey & Emma set the house up for Mallory. These toys make me wish I was little again!
Mallory is such a cutie patootie! How fun is that house. No wonder Mallory didn't want to play with her new house, all her older siblings wouldn't get out of the way. You are never too old to play house. I can see myself doing the same thing. How fun!
ReplyDeleteHoly CAKE, Batman! You are such a good mom. We will have to get together and celebrate.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mal Mal!!!
I thought Maile's princess cake was cool. I am in LOVE with Mallory's cake. Nice job mom!
ReplyDeleteOh I remember those fuzzy animals. I don't know where I put the ones I had. I had a little bunny, a lionf, and I remember bears too. I think I just took possession of ones that belonged to olders. I don't know...and I don't know where they are now. Crazy that all our old toys are coming back with a vengence!!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm way late getting here, but those toys are on my list for when we get back - way fun! I love buying toys - I usually wander through the isles just for fun, but only if I'm w/o kids. IF they come, I do end up buying more than I should. :)
ReplyDelete