Jared's choice of drink is Diet Cherry Coke. The other night he had Sophie in his lap & whenever he would take a drink she would totally go for the cup....arms out, mouth open. Isn't that terrible? Yes, terrible...but also very cute and funny! The other kids were loving it!
She's almost 6 months old. No teeth yet (thank heavens!), and she's only rolled over once. I told the kids that we all hold her too much, so we are making sure she gets plenty of floor time & tummy time. I'll enjoy this "immobile" stage as long as I can!
ROFL!!! How hilarious! She'll never get off it now! :)
ReplyDeleteI want you to know that you are a HORRIBLE influence on me. :) Alex always wants to drink my Diet Coke. After I read your post I gave in. Don't you dare tell David I did that though. SHHHHHHHH!!!!
ReplyDelete