Kelsey is 12. Twelve!! Can you believe it? I have a kid in mutual, that's what seems crazy. Her birthday was on a Thursday. She wanted some new clothes (what a surprise!), plus she got some new books, sunglasses, perfume, etc. One of her gifts was a trip to our favorite spa, Sego Lily, to get a pedicure with Denise & me. We went to lunch after. It was a lot of fun! She's such a great kid, I mean young woman!
Emma & Sophie were the only ones up to watch her open her gifts!
Jared made Kelsey an awesome chocolate cake, and then we did some fireworks. That Saturday Kelsey went to the Draper Temple to do Baptisms for the dead. She really had a great experience and was pretty excited & nervous to finally get to go into a temple. We love you Kelsey!
Wow, temple going, young woman camping, pedicuring girl! I hated make-up at that age. The idea of paying to do my nails made no sense to me... what was I thinking!? Glad she learned how to enjoy being a lady before I did! Happy Birthday Kels! (I still never get over how TALL she is!)
ReplyDelete