Monday, September 20, 2010

Sept 15th, State Fair

On our 13-year anniversary we decided to spend some time with the kids. As soon as they were all home from school we headed down to the State Fair.  We go every year.



Future Navy Seals? I think not.

Mal is so cute in this pic, but my favorite thing is
Ashton's horse in the background! Cheese!


A bunch of weirdos!

Sophie!  Love my little baby.....
After the fair we went downtown for dinner at Olive Garden.  A sweet lady as she was leaving her table put her hand on my back and said, "You have such beautiful, well-behaved children."  Nice!  I'll remember that the next time they are driving me nuts!

2 comments:

  1. Talk about a nice compliment for a mom. Sadly, I fear I will never receive the same one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I wanna take that ride! And the pic of Soph is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete