Saturday, November 27, 2010

Disneyland & California Adventure

Mal & Conner fell asleep waiting for World of Color to start.
Sophie decided to use Conner's head as a footrest.



Mal watching the parade

Poor Sophie was strapped to the stroller a lot!

Mal was so excited to go on the Peter Pan ride!

Sleeping Beauty's castle

Normally, I would never allow my baby to crawl around on the street,
but we just had to set her free sometimes!



Poor Sophie was sick the whole trip - runny nose, infected eyes and a cough.
She was even running a fever Saturday night.  Poor thing!

Eating dinner at 'Naples', in Downtown Disney

 The LEGO store!

YAY!  Tyler & Liz were able to join us for our 2nd & 3rd day - Wednesday and Thursday  (Thanksgiving).  

Waiting for pretzels!  Pretzels & churros were a staple for us....no one
does churros better than Disneyland!

Again - I had to let her crawl around & get out of the stroller!  She and I
were waiting for everyone to get off of Tower of Terror.

Mickey's Fun Wheel - Uncle Tyler took the kids on this later that night. 

Ashton & Conner with the soldiers from Toy Story

 Dinner on Wednesday at Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure.  It was very fancy, and the service was great.  Kelsey & Emma tried clams!  I have some brave girls! I wouldn't touch it.  We ate until we were stuffed, because it cost a ton & I wasn't going to let my kids waste a thing!
This was on Wednesday night, we had reservations to eat at "Ariel's Grotto" for dinner.  It cost more than I am willing
to say - $$ ouch.  But with the reservations we also got tickets to sit in the best spot for World of Color, and that made
it totally worth it!  World of Color was awesome - and so was this dessert spread!  We loved it!

 Eating desserts at dinner in "Ariel's Grotto".
This film strip was made out of white chocolate!
Mickey's fun wheel at night - it constantly changes color.
I could sit and watch it forever, I loved it.
Conner & Chip - having breakfast in the park (yum!) with
Minnie & Friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment