This year for Thanksgiving we hosted Jared's family. ALL of his siblings were able to come, plus we had Jared's two aunts (Brent's only siblings) and their kids too, plus Jared's Aunt's mother in law. Whew. I think we had about 45 people total. We wanted to make sure that everyone had a seat at a table - so we had to clear out our family room furniture to make room for tables and chairs.
 |
| All the couches moved into the front room |
 |
| I made place cards. I took this picture when I was done - or so I thought! I forgot a few of the littlest kids. |
 |
| Chairs courtesy of the Midvalley Stake ;] |
 |
| Jared made all the pies from scratch. Here are most of them, plus two pumpkin cheesecakes. |
It turned out great! Denise, Brent, Brandon and Carrie helped us clean up and put the house back in order. Jared loved every minute of it. That night when we finally went to bed I said to him, "Aren't you thinking to yourself, 'I am SO glad that's over?" and he said, "No, I loved it." Something is seriously wrong with that man of mine. ;) I am lucky to have him.
No comments:
Post a Comment