Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter

I was totally unprepared for Easter this year.  I was out the Saturday before getting last minute things for the kids. I'm not usually so behind for holidays! But we pulled it off & I think my kids had a fun Easter full of the regular traditions.
Saturday was the usual egg hunt with the Hibbert side.  Tiff & Corey's backyard is perfect for an egg hunt, and Beka & Neil are expert egg-hiders.


Sophie was much more interested in playing than finding her eggs.  I found most of them.

Saturday after the Hibbert egg hunt, we had the Smarts over.  We had dinner, and instead of the usual egg hunt, we made each kid their own bag of candy, put their name on it & hid it.  


 The kids always look forward to coloring eggs.



 Sophie was much more interested in the dog, and didn't care that we were trying to get a picture of her with her big brothers & sisters in their Easter Sunday clothes.  She was a stinker that morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment