Jared & I had our 15 year anniversary on Sept. 15th. Since it fell on a weekend I really wanted to go do something different. I was trying to find a deal on a hotel somewhere close. Cheap, but still nice. My sister's in-laws hooked us up with a stay Marriott's Summit Watch (Thanks Wrides!) at the bottom of Main Street. It was perfect! Denise stayed with the kids and we headed up Saturday afternoon and went home Sunday afternoon. It was a perfect time to be in Park City with all the beautiful fall colors, and it wasn't crowded at all.
| Watching Fox News - romantic, right? |
| Park Silly Sunday - art booths on Main St. |
We decided it would be fun to take Guardsman Pass home (the road that connects Park City to Big Cottonwood Canyon). We took our time and stopped wherever we wanted for pictures.
15 years flew by! Pretty soon I will have spent more of my life with Jared than with my family growing up. Can't wait for the next 15, and the next 15, and the next......
Wow! That last one was a crazy thought! Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you got to get away and do something fun to celebrate!
ReplyDelete