What happens in two years? With a family of 8, a lot. Kids are all older and wiser, maybe Jared & I too. Kelsey is employed and driving, and getting closer to graduation. Emma is old enough for her learners permit, has taken/is taking voice and guitar lessons, and has braces. Ashton also is in braces, became a deacon, and loves nothing more than to be with his friends. Conner is 10, got a phone for Christmas, still loves soccer & teasing Mallory. Mal was baptized last year, loves doing anything with Whitney (Jamie's girl) or her big sisters, and is excited to start playing soccer. Sophie is 5 years old & full of random questions & remarks, can write her name and most of her numbers. She LOVES school. After a year on a wait list to see a geneticist at the UofU, we finally have an appointment for next week!
Jared is still the EQ president, I'm still in Young Womens. We are busy as every with work & family. I also started a second job at a place called Innoflations that my friend owns, some of which I can do from home.
We spent Thanksgiving week in California for soccer, see friends & visit Disneyland
We got a new dog in September! She is a Boston Terrier (best dog!), her name is Pita. It's sad to see these photos, she's so big now, bigger than Abbie.
I am glad you are possibly blogging again. It's the only way I know what is going on with the Hibberts and I am also able to let Neil know since he never checks.
ReplyDelete