Friday, February 20, 2009

Ready? Aim...FIRE!



This week Emma had a big school project due...she had to build a catapult. Don't we love OUR homework? We have done this before with Kels. We actually still have it, we figured we'd pass it down. It's pretty amazing that we didn't loose it with construction & moving twice. So on Wednesday Jared was out running to properties and said he'd stop and get supplies and when he got home the three of us would work on it. Kelsey's turned out good, even though I was SURE Jared didn't have a clue as to what he was doing. I knew we could figure it out this time too. Then Jared called & said our friend & his maintenance guy, Jack, was going to come help us. YAHOO! Now I knew for sure there wasn't a worry...we got Jack! He's the nicest guy, and he was here from about 4:30 until 7:30. I think he was having a good time! Emma got third place today out of the whole grade. THANKS JACK!

2 comments:

  1. yeah! I'm so excited that you are joining the blogging world! It's so great. I feel like I can watch my friends kids grow up etc. And...congrats Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love the homework projects, that end up being your projects. Lovely! Way to go you are too good of a mom!

    ReplyDelete