Monday, March 9, 2009
Little Artists
Lately Conner and Mallory have been little artists! They sit together at the table and color for a large portion of the day. More often than not, it ends up on their faces, hands, arms and clothes. What did mother's do before washable markers? I love it! It's always nice to see the kids entertain themselves and turn the tv off.
Conner with his Wall*E book he forgot about because he put it with the reading books! I showed it to him today and he was pretty excited. Downside....Mal kept asking where her book was! Sorry honey, no more missing books to find!
They usually sit right by each other, but by this point I had to separate them. It's a fuzzy pic, but you can see Conner has his hand out; he was giving Mallory a hard time because she was "scribbling" and not coloring in the lines. Give her a break kid! She's not even 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute ~ I need to get some good coloring books for the kids - I remember loving coloring book. Usually I just print pages off of the internet, which I feel guilty about cause it seems like a cheap substitute. But I never find any coloring books I really like... oh well. I should probably just not be so picky. I'm sure the kids aren't.
ReplyDeleteI love the barbie/princess dress! That is so cute! I guess I need to get some coloring books, Maile has just discovered scribbling and will scribble on any notebook or paper I give her. But, she especially love when I draw for her and always asks me to draw Mickey Mouse or Dora, which I think is hillarious, because I'm not a Hibbert, and I can't draw! Oh well, at least Maile thinks I can.
ReplyDelete