We called a guy Jack said was reasonable, he'll be here around 3:00 today. The door won't shut, the bottom wheel came off the track, it put a small dent in my car.....ugh!! I am more mad at myself than Jared ever could be. He reacted better than I thought he would. I must have left my brain in bed this morning!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Maybe my brain was still asleep....maybe my kids were distracting me....maybe because it's Friday the 13th! This morning when I was leaving to take the kids to school (8AM) I backed up too soon, before the garage door was all the way up, and put a real nice dent in it. The kids heard it first. I pulled the car forward a bit, put it in park and stepped out to look at it. My first thought? Jared's gonna kill me. Then I said out loud to the kids...."Dad's going to kill me!" I hurried into the house to tell him the bad news....better sooner than later. He was already at work in his office. Of course he didn't actually kill me, but maybe if looks could kill...
We called a guy Jack said was reasonable, he'll be here around 3:00 today. The door won't shut, the bottom wheel came off the track, it put a small dent in my car.....ugh!! I am more mad at myself than Jared ever could be. He reacted better than I thought he would. I must have left my brain in bed this morning!

We called a guy Jack said was reasonable, he'll be here around 3:00 today. The door won't shut, the bottom wheel came off the track, it put a small dent in my car.....ugh!! I am more mad at myself than Jared ever could be. He reacted better than I thought he would. I must have left my brain in bed this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sad to say, we've done that before. Not me...David. Unfortunately we had to replace the whole door. Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteOHHH, that sucks!!! Sad that I have done that twice.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! I know I shouldn't laugh but you are my sister... :)
ReplyDelete