My father in law had a few free tickets to Lagoon with his works "Lagoon day". No one else wanted to use them, so we took advantage of the savings. It rained around lunch pretty hard, so we hung out under a pavillion and ate & talked. That was about the worst of it. It wasn't crowded and the kids had fun, so that's all that matters. Here are some of my favorite pics from the day.

Kelsey was too tall for the bumper cars! She is almost as tall (or short!) as me.

Conner & Mal got right on both these rides, no one was in line. It was drizzling pretty good about this time, but as you can see from their faces, they were still having fun!


Hmmm, they don't look too happy here. I think their little bums got wet getting into a wet seat!

They are such good friends....most of the time!

Oh, looks can be so deceiving. Going on the train! One of the few rides I went on.

Playing a water gun game by Rattlesnake Rapids. I think Emma won everytime!

Kelsey & Emma taking Conner & Mallory on some kiddie rides. Mallory was actually kind of scared of this one after she got on. She started crying "Mommy". I laughed and tried to get a picture.

We actually had to wait in line for this one, but not long. A new ride this year called "Jumping Dragon". We were all able to go on. It's like Music Express, which is down by Colossus, but more fun. You are in your own seat, so you don't smash each other, and it also goes backwards!

Ashton didn't really want to do this one, but of course he loved it afterwards. This is "Rocket-Re-Entry". Kelsey & Emma were on the other side.
Kelsey, Emma & Ashton waiting for Conner & Mal to get off the boats!

Conner is really good at posing for pictures.


While Jared took the 3 older kids to do the roller coasters, I took Conner & Mal to the kiddie rides. Here's another ride I got to go on! Conner picked a horse, and Mallory picked a cat. I strapped them both on & Mallory made sure to tell me NOT to hold her. Miss Independent!
We want to take the kids to Lagoon, but Hyrum says he doesn't want to go. Thanks for posting these pics, cause now he's considering joining us. (He's such a coward when it comes to anything new!)
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see your kids. They have all changed so much. I'm glad you're all able to enjoy such family time together.
ReplyDelete