Thursday, August 27, 2009

A 6th grader, 4th grader & 2nd grader

Kelsey, Emma & Ashton went back to school on August 26th. I thought it was very weird to start on a Wednesday, but oh well. They were very excited! Jared & I had tickets to the Depeche Mode concert the night before, luckily Denise came to take care of the kids and make sure they showered and were in bed at a decent time. Although, putting them to bed didn't mean they fell asleep quickly. It took them quite a while to relax and go to sleep. But they had no problem getting up and were ready with plenty of time to spare. The nice father that Jared is, even though we went to bed at 2AM, he got up and made the kids waffles from scratch. I have to say that the concert was worth the lack of sleep....it was very good!



Ashton and Conner had their first soccer game of the season Wednesday night also! It was tricky to try and watch two games at once, but it worked out. Jared has pics on his camera, so once I have access to those I'll post them.

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey and Ashton look like Smarts, and Emma looks more like a Hibbert. But they all look so grown up! I hope school continues to be an exciting thing for them after a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey is in Sixth Grade - that is crazy. Next year she'll be going to JUNIOR HIGH! This is going to be so strange watching all our kids grow up and being able to remember being there in their shoes.

    ReplyDelete