Conner was very excited for his birthday! We decided to let him open his gifts first thing in the morning so the big kids could join in before they left for school, and I was hoping he would be occupied with his new toys for the rest of the day. It worked! He had a great birthday, and at his soccer game that night his team sang to him, which he loved.




Grandma Hibbert always comes with goodies for birthdays! Conner and Mallory enjoyed it very much! I was surprised he shared so nicely with her.

I think his favorite gift was his puzzles. He got a couple from us and a box of 8 different Disney puzzles from Grandma, they kept us occupied over the holiday weekend! He also got a race track from Papa Brent & Grandma Denise, he loved that one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment