Ashton's birthday was Sept. 12th, a Saturday! I love it when birthdays fall on the weekend, makes things so much easier. He opened his presents early and played with them all day. He got one Indiana Jones lego that took me a few hours to put together, but I love it. Besides Kelsey & Emma's soccer game, we were home all day. Grandma Hibbert came over with gifts and a cake, and Papa Brent took him to Target to pick out whatever he wanted (that's how he got the $90 Indiana Jones lego that I put together!). Jared told him dinner was his choice, whatever he wanted him to make. Jared is an excellent cook, so I was surprised that the chicken he wanted was one that I make. But since I was busy building Legos, Jared made dinner (as always) and it was yummy. Very easy, just season salt & flour in a bag, throw chicken in it & shake it around. The kids love it! His baptism will be after conference weekend, so I'll let everyone know the date when we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment