Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Slight heart-attack

Last night I was giving Mallory a bath when Jared started yelling hysterically. I had left Sophie with him on the couch. In my mind, for some reason, I immediately thought something was wrong with her. I honestly had an image of her having a seizure or something. So what was he freaking out about? I thought my boys were in the shower, but they had come out, in just their underwear, to ask Jared something. For some reason, Conner's little manhood was sticking up out of his underwear (pretty sure he didn't know it) and I don't know if it was the cold air, or he just needed to go really bad, but he peed. And it went shooting up into the air, hitting the couch, the rug, a couch pillow and the ottoman. I run out of the bathroom, Conner has a look of shock on his face, so does Jared and Ashton. All the sudden, I felt weak in the knees and I was shaking and I felt like I was going to pass-out, my heart was racing so fast! I just stood there, staring for a second taking the situation in. Jared said, "Hello?! What is wrong with you, you are acting like it's not a big deal! He just peed everywhere!" I said, "Compared to what I thought was going on, it's not a big deal. You scared the crap out of me! I feel like I'm going to pass out." Jared noticed how pale I was and told me to sit down. "Great, " he says, "if something bad ever happens you're going to be a lot of help."

1 comment:

  1. You poor mother. When a mom hears screaming, she assumes the worst, so when it's just pee everywhere, she count her blessings. I bet it was fun to clean up though...after the blood returned to your face.

    ReplyDelete