Jared loves photography. He loves taking photos of anything, and then playing with it in Photoshop. He's getting really, really good at it. Plus, for this photo-session, he had some fabulous subjects =o)
 |
| Ashton Brent - 9 years old. He's a good kid. Always making us laugh. He loves to watch and play sports - any sport. He's a sweetheart too, very thoughtful and sensitive, but don't tell him I said that. He always wants a kiss goodnight, and I know that soon he won't be doing that anymore. Can't time slow down? |
 |
Mallory Alice - 4 years old. Mal is full of fun, and questions. Like today for example, when I burped & she said, "Mom, how come you burp all day?" It made me laugh. And at the bank today she rolled her window down and said to the teller (who didn't hear it), "Do you have a sucker for my little girl? She really wants one." I call her Miss Mallory. She loves to do puzzles, color & cut out papers, and do anything girlie.
|
 |
| Mallory and Conner Julian - 6 years old. They used to be best friends and play together all the time, but not as much anymore. Sometimes people ask me if they are twins. Conner always has the funniest smiles, it just doesn't come natural for him! He loves to wrestle and play rough. He can be so whiney and so sweet. Sometimes Jared and I will look at each other and say, "He's just so darn cute!" He loves puzzles, the Wii, and Star Wars. |
 |
| The whole lot of 'em. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. |
 |
| Emma LaRee - 11 years old. Emma can be pretty quiet. She loves to read, and when she was finishing Harry Potter, would read for hours! If she has a good book, she can't put it down. She is a good student and a good friend. She loves to help Jared cook, we call her his "Sous chef". She is patient with (most of) her little brothers and sisters. She's very artistic too - something she gets from the Hibbert side. |
 |
| I had to put this one in too, just because it's so cute. My little Miss Mallory. |
 |
| Ashton and Conner - our 2 boys. They love to do things with Jared, "boy time" they call it. I wish they could have been closer in age, so they could be as good of friends as Kelsey and Emma. But I'm certain one day they will be. |
 |
| Sophie Lin - 1 year (almost!). What an addition she is to our family! A surprise pregnancy, and boy is she worth it (but they are always worth it!)! The kids all adore her, everything she does makes us all smile and laugh. She's starting to play peek-a-boo, and she babbles a lot. She also is crawling all over the place, so we have to keep an eye on her. She's just starting to pull herself up to furniture, and the tub. She loves bathtime! |
 |
| Kelsey Anne - 12 years. My first baby. Always my baby. When she was new, I couldn't put her down -ever. Not even to eat or clean or sleep for that matter! I hate to say it, but she was an awful 3 year old - so challenging! It's been amazing to see her grow, and become a young woman. You always hear people say that, and it's true. It seemed like overnight she went from being a little girl to a young woman. She's so responsible, smart, helpful. Sure do love her....and all my kids. We are blessed! |
 |
| Kelsey and Emma. Only 18 months apart. I still remember when Kelsey was only 9 months old - still a baby! - and I knew that it was time for another. They share everything: a room, clothes, books, stories at night. Talking to each other and giggling until it's so late. I'm glad they goof-off and can be silly with each other. XO |
I know I should be getting dinner ready right now but I can't stop looking at these gorgeous pictures!. They are amazing. I love the background. Jared is so full of talents.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are incredible!!! And, your post gave me the chills. Do you think he could take a couple of my kids next time we're up?
ReplyDeleteHe would love it! We're thinking of going and getting some more of our kids in the snow. Whenever you are here, let me know!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Jersh, and fun to read about each of them. I must say Miss Mallory is adorable. Ethan missed Ashton - hopes to play soccer with him next fall, hoping to be back in Utah by then. :) Love you all - say hi to yours from me and mine!
ReplyDelete