In California Adventure park, Disney recently opened a new 30 minute water show, called "World of Color". This was my favorite thing of our whole trip. The show is over a huge area, with over a thousand fountains, each with their own light source.With our dinner purchase in Ariel's Grotto we received tickets for a premier spot to sit (stand) for the show. It was awesome! I wish the video quality was better - I just used my camera. I would have liked to use our digital video camera, but I couldn't get to it. They had us packed in pretty tight, and I couldn't get to the camera bag. There was just one section of people in front of us - and that was the "wet zone". It was already cold, I didn't want my kids getting wet. But I wish now that we would have moved up there, because they didn't get very wet. They have two showings every night, so if you or someone you know is going, I HIGHLY recommend this show. I absolutely loved it!
My favorite parts of the above video: 0:35 - UP and 2:48 - Genie
This one was Kelsey's favorite: at 0:52 Pirates of the Caribbean!
There was another video I wanted to post, but I guess it's too big. It's the end of the show, and then an extra 3 minutes of show promoting "Tron". I'll put it on Facebook instead! My little videos don't do justice to what it's like seeing it there live. I'm such a nerd, even when I watch the videos now I get chills - it was that cool!
K, I think we are going to Disneyland sometime this spring. I'm definitely going to have to talk to you before we go. How did you get breakfast with Minnie and Friends???? LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete