Brent & Denise had 16 of their grandkids over for a big sleepover. Jared & I were left home with just Sophie! The kids all headed over around 8:00, after Grandma got off of work, and let me tell you how quiet my house was! Not sure when they all went to bed. I went to take some pictures around 10:30, so pretty late I'm sure! There were kids everywhere. They had a lot of fun with their cousins!
 |
| Jayden, one of the twins - or Twinee - as we call them, Ashton, Bree & Kelsey. Aunt Kadee was giving everyone facials. |
 |
| Don't let that face fool you - Ashton was having fun |
 |
| This is Kadee's boy - Zander. He didn't get to sleepover, but came to play. He loves being around kids. |
 |
| Sadie, Paige, Libbie and Mallory |
 |
| They had this room to themselves. They were playing and watching High School Musical. |
 |
| I made Preston smile for this picture, with Ashton & Kelsey |
 |
| The crazy dining room, where Kadee was giving facials. |
 |
| Libbie and Paige |
Big families are the greatest! Growing up I was always a little jealous of yours. Now I'm happy that you guys are repeating the process. Maile was so happy with all her cousins here around Christmas time. Now it's just back to she and Alex, but they are getting to be better friends all the time. Oh, and love that the boys joined in on the facials.
ReplyDelete