Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2 Teeth & Nap Time



Conner lost two teeth yesterday!  He was very brave as Jared pulled them out.
Yuck!  I'm glad Jared does it because it makes me queasy just thinking about it.


I was working in the office the other day & noticed that Sophie was being very quiet, wherever she was.  It was only about 10:30 in the morning - too early for a nap! So I took a picture and then woke her up.  Rude, huh? 

2 comments:

  1. What, you didn't inherit Mom's toughness for pulling your kids teeth out? Remember her pinning us down, even if we didn't want her to take it out? Don't know if I'll want such a parenting pleasure either when it comes time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled out one of Joe's molars yesterday - bribed him with a Lego minifigure to let me do it. I always have to bribe Joe and Mel, Ethan is usually as anxious as me, he'll be a tooth puller when he's a dad. :)

    ReplyDelete