An added plus to the wedding weekend is that it fell just before Mother's Day, which meant all of my Mom's kids would be together for it! Well, except Beka who is now gone on a honeymoon, but still. I told Jared that I wanted to have everyone over. You'd think some husbands might complain, some might say "Ok", and then do nothing to help. I am very blessed with a husband who is not only OK with it, he did all the grocery shopping and cooking for it! He's a very, very great guy.
 |
| Kid's waiting in line for dinner. Eric smartly put them in order from youngest to oldest, so the little ones could eat first. |
 |
| Ashton is used to going last, so this was different for him. He usually waits until everyone else has a plate. |
 |
| This is Mikey asking for Pop. |
 |
| This is Amy telling him he doesn't get pop, he gets water. |
 |
| This is Mikey sad that he can't have pop. |
 |
| Joe, Emma & Kelsey |
 |
| Mikey is just so stinking cute. I wish he lived closer, I'd go steal him everyday just so I could look at those brown eyes. |
 |
| Jared makes the best cinnamon rolls. |
 |
| Abi & Sophie playing in the toy room. |
 |
| The kids were playing soccer on the porch. One day I am going to have a broken window! |
 |
| Steph's Mom & brother Josh were able to come over to visit too. |
 |
| My Dad doing my dishes. Growing up my Dad was always at the kitchen sink doing dishes on Sunday. |
 |
| We all gathered for a family prayer before the Scott's left for Indiana (24hr drive!) Who knew my family room could hold so much family! It was a great feeling to have everyone in my home, eating and visiting. I hope the cousins grow up with great memories of Aunt Jerusha's house. And I hope I am their favorite. =o] |
How stinkin' awesome is that!?!?! Happy Mother's Day!!!
ReplyDelete