After we were done with pictures at the temple, we had a few hours to kill before we had to be at Noah's for pictures. None of us had fed our kids lunch, and they weren't going to be able to wait until 7:00 for dinner. The Wrides opted for Chuck-A-Rama, and after being out of the country for as long as they had, that's probably where my kids would want to go too. The rest of us headed to Chick-fil-A.
 |
| Ahhhhh.....refreshment...... |
 |
| My niece Lucy |
We got to Noah's around 4:00, pictures weren't for another hour. Mom reserved a room on the second floor where we could relax, put on a movie for the kids, and freshen up.
 |
| Nothing kills time better than the iPad. |
 |
| Lucy & Sophie - they are only about a month apart. |
 |
| Watching Princess and the Frog. |
 |
| "The Conner's" |
 |
| Here she is saying, "Ma!" |
 |
| Neil & Lucy |
 |
| We always have to get a picture of us in "birth order".....left to right = oldest to youngest. Look who's in the middle! I think I got the best spot, because I get to have 2 older and 2 younger sisters, 1 older and 1 younger brother. Perfect! |
 |
| Sam, Nate, Conner & Graigry |
 |
| The kids were dancing all night, only stopped for dinner! |
 |
| Sophie crashed in Jared's lap around 5:30 |
 |
| My beautiful girls! A big thank you to Sara (my sis in law) who made their hair so pretty! |
 |
| My sister Patrice with baby Dallon. |
 |
| Rylee & Emma, Kelsey & Lexi - Jamie's girls. |
 |
| Jason & Whitney |
 |
| Like I said, these kids were dancing all night! |
 |
| Wesley & Abi - two of Tiff's kids |
 |
| I believe Black Eyed Peas was on at this particular moment! |
You did happen to get a pretty GREAT spot in your family. I love that sibling picture! You all look great. The girls' hair looks REALLY pretty too. I really like the picture with your girls and your parents. Those are CLASSIC looks from your mom and dad. I'm a little jealous that I couldn't be in on all the fun! Love ya!
ReplyDelete