Conner turned 7 years old on Friday, the 2nd. He was so distracted with the start of school and soccer that when his bday was a couple days away and I told him that he looked at me and said, "Really?" We let him open his bday gifts before school, which made him not want to go to school. But he did get to take treats to share with his class.
Conner got some LEGO city trucks, a new Nerf gun and some Star Wars "Gallactic Hero" toys.
What more could a boy want??
Grandma Linda was waiting for him after school with cake & presents. Then his Uncle Tyler took him to McDonald's. Tyler took Mal too. Tyler quietly asked Conner if it was ok if Mal came too, and Conner said, "Well, since it's my birthday I want to be nice. So she can come." I wish he would decide to be nice to Mallory more often. Oil & water, those two.
Tonight we had Bergman's & Whetman's over for a Labor Day/Conner's bday bbq and we finally sang happy birthday to Conner & he got to blow out some candles.
I sure do love this kid!!
No comments:
Post a Comment