Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jazz Game

Jared & I were invited to a dinner by XO Communications at Energy Solutions Arena.  At the dinner they raffled off prizes, and Jared won 3rd row tickets for the game that night.  We were pretty excited! It was a close game, but the Jazz lost to the Clippers 105-107.  We didn't get home until 11:00 - pretty late for a school night.


 Had to get a couple shots of my favorite player - #11 Earl Watson

3 comments:

  1. That's totally on my bucket list to someday go to a Jazz game that close. I think it would be fun to hear the players talking smack to each other. Sweet prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can hear the players, but even better is the crowd that close. They get SO into it, the guys behind Jared & I had us laughing all night. Plus the players are close enough to hear you say stuff to them.

    ReplyDelete