I wanted to do something different for Valentine's day this year, and I got the idea to "heart-attack" everyones wall. I started cutting out hearts a couple weeks before (I needed a lot of hearts!) and then decided to write down on the hearts things I loved about each person of my family. While everyone was gone and Sophie was napping (12:00-2:30 everyday - it's awesome!) I quickly taped all the hearts up and put the kids' bags together with their valentine candy from Jared & I (not that they needed more) and we got them a small toy. Kels and Emma got shoes. They had no idea and it was fun to hear their reactions as they went into their bedrooms after school.
 |
| Jared's wall |
 |
| Kelsey's wall |
 |
| Emma's wall |
 |
| Conner's wall |
 |
| Ashton's wall |
 |
| Kels & Emma after school. They each got a flower from their YW leaders (delivered to them at school!), and Kels got another one from a boy. The same boy also decorated her locker with hearts. Not sure I'm ready for that stuff!! |
Mallory and Sophie checking out their loot. Guess I forgot to post a picture of Sophie's wall - but all she cared about was the Minnie Mouse toy she got.
That night we got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and sat together around the table.
It was a fun Valentine's Day!
What a nice thing to do mom! And even more with so many kiddos. You're awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou're an awesome Mom Jersh
ReplyDeleteYou get the top Mom award! Way to make everyone feel loved and special.
ReplyDelete