Monday, April 30, 2012

Catch up on Random Stuff

Here are a few random pictures from the last couple months!
I have many pictures of Mal & Soph sitting down to breakfast.  I usually take a picture with my phone & send it to Jared with a note saying: "Good morning Dad!"  He is almost always gone before they get up.
Ashton's team had a 3v3 tournament at Sparta's indoor facility.
This is the team with their "awards".
Mallory & Sophie hard at work at the office
We've been down to City Creek several times.  I LOVE it.  
Seth & Monica were VERY nice to not just help put our basketball hoop together, but basically do it all from beginning to end.  They are great friends & neighbors! Ashton & Conner love it, and "go shoot hoops" (as they put it) everyday.
That time of year again where I forget to put sunscreen on my very fair kids!! 
Now this is what takes place every Sunday after dinner - a game of Speed. It is fun!
Conference Sunday - Emma & Mal crashed on the couch & Kels, listening to conference on the radio in her room, crashed there.  I took a picture of Kelsey too, but she deleted it.  Rude.
We took the kids down to City Creek for FHE one day.  

Will likes Kelsey more than he likes me.  I both love that & hate that. He's the best!

1 comment: