Mallory's birthday was May 2nd. A Wednesday. Wednesday's are awfully busy around here! That day we had going on: soccer practice for Emma 5-6, Conner 5:15-6, Ashton 5-6:30. Kels & Emma had YW's at 7:00, Jared had EQ meetings at 7:00, and Ashton scouts from 6:30-7:30. (As a side note, Emma's practice is close, so that's easy to do. A carpool picks up Ashton, I just have to pick up at the end of practice. So I take Emma, then take Conner & his buddy Ryan. Go home for a few minutes, then back to get Emma. A carpool brings home Conner. Then I go & get Ashton & his buddy Mason, take Mason home & then I'm done with soccer for the day. UGH.) I felt sad that her bday landed on such a busy day. We had her presents waiting for her when she got up (our tradition), which was great because she doesn't have school until noon. So she got to bring her new things to the office with us. I also got her Burger King (she's obsessed with fry sauce) as a special treat for lunch (they had toys from her favorite book - Pinkalicious). We went to Macey's & I let her pick out what she wanted to take as a treat to pass out to her class. She was really excited to be the special birthday kid at school.
Grandma Linda came over in the chaos of our afternoon, so Mal got to enjoy some quiet time with Grandma and Kelsey (and Jared who snapped a couple pics for me).
No comments:
Post a Comment