Back to school time!! The fun started last week with Back to School night at Union for Kelsey and Emma. Jared went with Emma to her classes & I went with Kelsey. I annoyed her by taking pictures of us with my phone and texting it to Monica, acting like we were students in class. ("Hey, wazzup, I'm in Spanish"). Kelsey didn't think it was as funny as I did. I'm easily entertained. Unfortunately that school is a black hole of cellular service, so nothing would send. Those poor students!
Emma's friend Rylee fits in her locker.
Kelsey leaves first at 6:30 for early morning seminary. I almost didn't get a picture of her!
First day of 5th grade for Ashton, 7th for Emma & 2nd for Conner
First day of 1st grade! She wasn't nervous at all.
She was excited to have two recesses and eat lunch at school.
Mallory & her cousin Paige
So from 8 until almost 3 it's just Sophie and me! And Jared if he is working from home. I think she is bored with it, have to find some things for her and I to do. All she wants to do is "Go bye-bye". That's easy!
Such great pics of your kids! I'm sorry we didn't get to chat at Conner H's Baptism.
ReplyDelete