Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Boise Tournament

The first weekend in May Ashton's team traveled to Boise for a soccer tournament.  We had a lot going on that weekend at home, so it ended up just being Ashton & myself.  I don't get a lot of one-on-one time like that, so it was a really fun weekend!  Different, but fun.  One night the team went to a movie, so I drove around & explored Boise by myself & grabbed some dinner.  Fun for a weekend, but I'm glad my life isn't like that!
 Team picnic dinner at Camel's Back Park
 Breakfast at the hotel
 Championship game against a Boise team

 We took first place!  The weather was great, and the games were played at a sod farm, so the fields were amazing.  It was a fun way to end the season.

 Since we had a lot of extra room in our car, his buddy Max asked to drive home with us.  We decided to take a 30 minute detour into Twin Falls to see Shoshone Falls.  There wasn't much water going over, not like earlier in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment