Back in September (I think), I kept seeing photos of these cute puppies on facebook. I decided to show Jared, knowing he would totally give me the go ahead. I didn't think I'd ever want to have TWO dogs at once. We did it before, we had a chihuahua for a little while. She didn't get along with Abbie & she couldn't control her bladder so she had to go. Pita has been the BEST dog! She is a Boston Terrier & I would recommend that breed to anyone! Great with kids, doesn't bark a lot (like Abbie does!), loves to cuddle, easy to train. We can't get enough of her & I realized I haven't posted any photos. Most people are surprised to find out we have a dog, let alone two! The photos range from when we first got her to now. Emma loves her the most I think. Emma has told me on several occasions that she is taking Pita with her when she moves out.
No comments:
Post a Comment