Friday, September 11, 2009

Conner & Mallory start school

We are back with the fabulous Teacher Pat! All my kids have gone to her, and she is the best! Mallory will go every Tuesday and Thursday morning, and Conner will go Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon. I was SO ready for them to start! They really need the break from each other. This is Conner's 2nd year, so he was excited. I wasn't sure how Mallory would be. We talked about it a lot, got new clothes, backpack, etc. But she loves it and they are still learning that they each have a different day that it is their turn for school.....they both want to be the one to go everyday.Conner ready for his first day! He started on Wednesday Sept. 9th.


Mallory on her first day, Tuesday Sept. 8th
I think she could fit easily inside her backpack, she's so small.


This was yesterday, Thursday the 10th, and Mallory's second day. She looked so cute I had to take another picture! I think it's hilarious how she turns her foot like that....where do they pick something like that up? If you look closely at her toenails we painted them blue to match her outfit. She's so stinkin' cute! (and she knows it!)

1 comment: