Friday, March 5, 2010

Must have Fox News

We haven't had much snow this winter. We woke up today to probably 4-5 inches. I love it, since we haven't had much, though I am ready for spring! To Jared it just means more work. He's on the phone now with his landscapers making sure they are out pushing snow.
One thing Jared likes: Fox News on every second he's at his desk. This morning his tv wasn't working. We figured the satellite must have too much snow on it. Instead of risking life & limb by climbing on a ladder, we found a long piece of wood leftover from the remodel. While Jared was out whacking away at the satellite dish, I realized that his tv was the only one not working. Hitting the "reset" button on the box to his tv fixed that. Oh well....it was fun to watch him anyway!


1 comment:

  1. Lol. Oh the things we do to stay in touch with the world!

    ReplyDelete