Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sophie & Lucy's Blessing

We had the great opportunity to bless Neil & Amy's daughter, Lucy, with Sophie this last Sunday, March 7th. We were both planning on that day, and instead of having the family commute back & forth from Sandy to Layton, we got permission from our Bishops to bless them both in our ward. It was such a nice meeting and both Neil & Jared gave beautiful blessings. Neil, Jared, Mom, and two of Amy's siblings bore their testimonies. It was really wonderful.
They are both hungry....can you tell?

I love my family and sharing this day together made it even more special.

Beka got this cute picture of Sophie smiling.
I have a lot of other pictures of everyone here at the house visiting. It was packed and I loved it. It was a rare chance to have Jared's side & my side together at our house.



5 comments:

  1. That's so cool that they got to share that day. I will always remember that I was confirmed the same day John was blessed. I love that little detail. Darling pic of Sophie smiling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, mom. It's me, again. Your annoying daughter. Love the post(like I haven't seen it a million times already)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....again, the above comment is from Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun to have everyone there! Hope I wasn't too annoying with my overzealous picture taking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you took pictures, Bek. Jared & I didn't get around to taking any.

    ReplyDelete