 |
| Someday we'll have a fireplace & be able to hang our stockings there, I hope! |
 |
| Christmas for 6 kids = a lot of packages, especially if you are married to Father Christmas - I mean Jared..... he loves to spoil the kids on Christmas. |
 |
| Waiting for me to tell them they may come in and look. |
 |
| Mallory's first gift - a Rapunzel dress up from 'Tangled'. |
 |
| Patiently waiting their turn..... |
 |
| Sophie had more fun with the wrapping paper than anything.... |
 |
| Kelsey & Emma got a 'Project Runway' design set - where they can project images and then trace & color them. |
 |
| Conner's happy with his new Leapster! |
 |
| I'm not into Star Wars like this kid is, but I put this thing together for him today and I must say it is pretty cool. It has doors that open all over the place, and all sorts of moving parts and noises. Pretty neat. |
 |
| Sophie figured out how to open this one by herself |
 |
| He finally got a DSi. Santa brought the XL version, which he loves. It also has a camera in it, which was something he asked for. He's been having a lot of fun with it. |
 |
| I love that all of their jaws dropped. Kelsey's new iPod, the iTouch. |
 |
| Conner got his own AT-AT Walker! Sweet! |
 |
| Emma's new iPod Touch. |
 |
| Are we done yet? We took a break for breakfast and then came back. It makes the morning last so much longer and is a kind of tradition of ours. Jared always makes something the night before so we just have to pop it in the oven. |
 |
| Sooooo, Jared and I did NOT do well on our clothing purchases for the kids. Toys are from Santa, clothes from Mom & Dad. That's Mallory next to her pile of "From Mom & Dad" gifts. Our problem is we start shopping so early! I usually keep a list of what we have purchased, so we don't forget. But we didn't do that this year and as we wrapped we kept finding more and more clothes we had bought for Mal. On the plus side, they were all killer deals - great sales! |
 |
| Give me a box and some tissue paper & I'm happy! But I might eat it too..... |
 |
| Mallory & her Rapunzel doll - probably her favorite gift. |
 |
| Ashton & Conner going to bed - with their new lightsaber night lights. |
 |
| Mallory's new playtent. I set it up in the front room and now it doesn't fit through her bedroom door. Though it wouldn't fit in her bedroom that well anyway. It's larger than I anticipated! |
 |
| Mal, Kels & Conner playing 'Just Dance 2' |
 |
Ashton with his new Harry Potter Lego's - The Burrow, Hogwarts Castle and Hogwarts Express.
He put all of these together by himself. He built the train & the Burrow on Christmas day, Hogwarts he started after church and he didn't finish until late that evening. |
 |
| A close-up for my nephews in Chile. Miss you guys! |
 |
| These lightsabers also detach from the middle handle - you can connect the lightsabers themselves end to end, or have two separate lightsabers. |
 |
| My boys with their new AT-AT walkers |
 |
| Sophie and Mal on the 26th. Nothing better than a bath and new pj's. |
 |
| Conner's Knight Castle |
 |
| Know what I love about this picture? Their room is clean and I didn't have to do it. They hung up all their clothes, opened all their boxes and threw away their trash. The only thing they needed help with was setting up their iPod's and their new stereo. |
We had a great Christmas. Just relaxing at home, stayed in our pj's all day, snacked on junk, and Jared made cheesy rolls and chili for dinner. I can't believe how many batteries their toys required! That night Jared, Kelsey, Emma and I played Monopoly on the Wii. Jared forced us all into bankruptcy.
Holy Christmas!!! I'm glad that you married someone that loves Christmas as much as your dad.
ReplyDeleteLiesel, you took the words right out of my mouth--holy Christmas!! The tree and decorations and piles of gifts. Wow.... What a celebration. I hope there were LOTS of thank yous and I love yous from the kids.
ReplyDelete