I was able to take 5 of my kids with me to a Jazz game with our neighbors, the Dallas family. They have boys Ashton & Conner's age (Spencer & Ryan) and girls Mallory & Sophie's age (Aubrey & Emily). Our significant others stayed home with the babies. They were nose-bleed seats, but free! This ended up being Jerry Sloan's last game. I'm glad I got to be there - even though we lost terribly to the Bulls. We are die-hard Jazz fans around here and believe that they can turn the season around!
| From way up here, you all look like little ants! |
From here down are a few pictures that Mallory took. By half time she was done, crying and screaming that she wanted to go home. People around us started staring. Then she started crying and yelling about the fact that "Everyone is staring at me!" She perked up after I handed her the camera. But I will NEVER take her to a game again, at least until she is older.
| She gave the camera to Conner for this one |
Fun! ...and I liked the Bug's Life quote - quoting movies and tv shows, sigh, reminds me of home! :)
ReplyDeleteCan you believe they traded D Will today? So CRAZY!!! The only good part of that was that BOTH my brothers (yes, even Lance) called me within about 5 minutes of the announcement. It makes me almost wish for shocking Jazz news more often, although this was terrible. Glad you got to go to the game. Looks like fun.
ReplyDelete