Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

We didn't do much for Valentine's Day this year, at least on the actual day.  Jared and I went out over the weekend; Kelsey had a dance on Thursday at school; Emma, Ashton & Conner had their class Valentine parties on Friday (since there was no school today).  Mallory, however, still had school today and she could NOT wait!  She was all smiles at bedtime, jumping & skipping to her room Sunday night.  She goes to the wonderful Teacher Pat (all my kids have).  Their Valentine holders they made were different this year than before, and I just love it!  Pat changed a cracker box into a Valentine backpack!  It even closes with velcro, though it was so full after school it couldn't be closed.  I love, love, love it. So cute.



They got to decorate them themselves on Friday.
Cute little backpack!
It was still a work day today, and Jared was gone to meetings most of the day.  I spent most of the day trying to get caught up on laundry (vicious cycle!).  I did promise the kids I would take them to a movie, so we went to see "Gnomeo & Juliet".  Cute show!

No comments:

Post a Comment