Here's a few miscellaneous happenings in our lives this month of May!
We got a letter in the mail last week letting us know that Kelsey had been nominated for Student of the Month for all of 7th grade for April. There was a breakfast early this morning at the school for parents to come and see their students get their award. We had to be there at 7:20 and I didn't get up until 7:00. Ahh! It was a rush to hurry and get there in time, but we did it. Good thing Kelsey wakes herself up & gets herself ready!
| Kelsey with Mrs. Thorpe, the teacher that nominated her. Sorry it's a bit blurry, but it's better than the one the school just emailed to me! |
| I took this picture yesterday & I thought it was too cute to not include! |
Great job Kelsey! Such a great kid - reminds me of Joe. Love first born children :)
ReplyDelete