Monday, May 9, 2011

Sealing at Jordan River Temple

Beka & Matt were married on May 7, 2011 at the Jordan River Temple.  With all the Hibbert siblings in town, it made for one crowded waiting room for the kids.  But they didn't have to wait too long & they were all still put together when we got out of the sealing.  Then we took lots & LOTS of pictures.  Here's a few.
Kelsey with Lily



Jayden, Patrice & Dallon.  Daddy (JT) had to stay back home for school.
Neil & Amy - with Lucy, then (L to R) Conner, Mikey and Sam
The Wrides are home! L to R - Wesley, Hyrum, Lily (w/Tiff), Ethan, Abi, Joe & Melodie.
Barbie & Ken, I mean Steph & Grant. =o]
 The flowers at the temple were beautiful!





23 grandkids here - plus one more baby back under the shade.




There is one picture missing - one of the Scott family! Camilla & Eric drove here from Indiana with their 5 kids: Xela, Aurora, Graigry, Nate & Neta.  I'll have to add that pic when I get one - they had a friend there taking pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!!! Ask and ye shall receive! Those are great pictures, it was fun to see EVERYONE and who they all belong to. Congratulations Becka!! Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerusha, those pics are GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for letting us all have a glimpse of that special day! (I think we may have finally found a family that has more noisy fun than the Leet's!)

    ReplyDelete