Conner was really excited for school! It seems so long when they are gone all day for the first time, but at least he isn't sad about leaving Mom. Is that a good thing or not?
| Conner and his cousin Libbie |
| Conner with two of his buddies - Cameron & Ryan |
He came home & said school was "Awesome" but he was so hungry and thirsty.
You're the one that told me last year it was a good thing that the kids self assured enough not to need mommy was a good thing. I thought back to that several times last year when Maile did end up crying to go to school, but come on she's little. LOL. Anyway, she didn't cry again this year and I again thought of your words, so I'll just remind you of them and say yes, I think it's a good thing.
ReplyDelete