Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of 8th, 6th & 4th grade

Yay! School time! I'm so excited to get back into the school routine.  This year I will have 1 middle schooler, 4 in elementary & 1 home.  Conner's first day of 1st grade will be tomorrow.  We got to meet with his teacher today, Mrs. Briggs, who taught Kelsey & Emma when they were in 1st.  I love getting teachers I know already, helps me get into the routine so much quicker.  Mallory will start on the 29th & gets to meet Mrs. Wright tomorrow.  Emma has a newer teacher to our school, Mr. Warren.  And Ashton has Mr. Langston, my favorite 4th grade teacher! (Kels had him & he's great).  

Look at my kids! They're getting so grown up!

 


 Emma & Ashton couldn't distance themselves from Jared & I fast enough!  Emma & her friends huddled to talk about feathers in their hair and clothes.  Ashton & his buds took a soccer ball out on the grass.

1 comment:

  1. Emma's wearing make up! Oh my they are growing up. I hope their first days back are great!

    ReplyDelete