Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jamie's Surprise 30th

I knew the big 3-0 was coming up for Jamie on July 27th, so the first week of July I told Jason if he wanted to have a surprise party for her I'd help him.  Jason got decorations, balloons, took care of someone bringing cake, reserving the park, etc.  What a good husband!  And I have one of those too, as Jared did all the grocery shopping, minus the rolls which Monica helped us out with (Thanks Monica!).  Jason told everyone 6:00 & they'd come by at 6:30 - so we got there early & set up.  It was small, and perfect!  
From L to R: Emma, Rylee W, Rylee B, Kels & Lexi
Ashton was totally happy with sitting by himself at the "boys" table.



Will LOVED the balloons.
The Goof Troop =]     Love these people!
Kelsey, Rylee & Rylee
Again, Will + balloons = happy kid
Sophie is taking off with Will's sippy
The kids took their cake & ice cream out to the grass.
 What a helper!  Lexi is so expressive....

Can't have a party without a good game of Red Rover.  The kids could have done this all night.

1 comment:

  1. Will you do me a favor and wish Jamie a happy belated birthday for me, and do the same for you. YIKES!!! What a terrible friend I am. But, I love this post because I haven't seen Jamie's kids much and #1 I can't believe how big they are and #2 I can't believe how much Lexi looks like Jamie...identical facial expressions. It was cracking me up. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete