A couple pictures of Kelsey from Oakcrest. A snake?! She is braver than her Mom.
Sophie is so much fun right now - she is always making us laugh. She babbles all the time. She loves to say her brother's & sister's names over & over. She's a little ball of fun, I can't imagine our family without her!
Emma's friend Rylee (and our favorite neighbors!) had a bday in July - so we decorated her yard and left Justin Bieber on her front porch. =]
Kelsey had fun with some "hair glue". She was trying to look like a troll doll.
Random pics of Sophie that the kids have taken. The one above Emma took. That's Sophie's new cheezy grin she likes to give us. Below - Ashton must have taken this on a trip to Sweet Tomatoes.
hope Kelsey had fun at Oakcrest! I loved being a counselor up there. Cute pictures of all the kids. I took lots of pictures of Lily doing those cheese grins like Sophie, such a cute age.
ReplyDelete